September 29, 2008

Bathing Beauty

After a blow out of massive proportions there was only one thing to do, damage control and an emergency bath. I forgot how much waste material a little body can produce. :-) It's really funny to watch Shiloh in the bath because she just sits back and relaxes as if she were at the spa. I feel like if she could talk she would ask me "to put just a tab more hot water and fix her a bottle warm not hot as well". She is so cute and just sits there moving her hands in the water. I love it!!! I couldn't help but to break out the camera that my folks gave us and snap a few pics for you to enjoy.
I just cannot get over how beautiful she is and what a calm baby she is. I am starting to distinguish between her couple of cries as well which alleviates some of my feeling like a failure. I think that we are all getting to know each other and getting comfortable.
Yesterday was my first day back to work. I was sad and mad as my place of employment messed up my PTO (paid time off) and I ended up with only two weeks off instead of four weeks. What can you do? It was an interesting day and I had a couple of little medical procedures that were almost too much for my stomach, and I have a strong stomach. I was submerged in paperwork from the two weeks that I was gone and the new med. sheets for the month of October had to be checked and gone over with a fine tooth comb for any mistakes. Yippee!!!! Mean while Steven and daughter were having a nice afternoon anticipating my return and we hung out as a fam. that night. I love this new reality and cannot even remember life before. What were we doing? Who knows.

2 comments:

V and C said...

Cute bath time pics! It is funny how you forget what life was like without the little one. :)

Kristi said...

She is so incredibly cute! All the best being back at work!