September 18, 2008

A Few Of Our Favorite Things

This last week and half have been blissful and time is escaping me as I try to burn Shiloh's every movement into my memory. She is beautiful, soft, sweet, mellow, and a great eater. I feel as if she is so big already and I can't wait to take her to the doctor to see how much she's grown. There are a few things that she does that thrills my heart and causes tears to well up in my eyes. Here are 10 favorite thing so far about Shiloh.
1) I love the fact that this little Shiloh is mine forever and looking at her I feel as if she has always been with me.
2) I love the way she puts her arms under her chin as she sleeps.
3). I cannot get over her adorable lips. They make the cutest pucker.
4) Whether voluntary or involuntary movement , she smiles so much and it makes me laugh.
5) I love how when she is starting to cry a little I can put my hand next to her face and she rolls into it and rest again.
6) I love her little milk bubbles that she makes when she's had enough to eat.
7) I love how long her little fingers and toes are. Steven says that he is going to start her on bass lessons soon.
8) When she is sleeping, sometimes she lets out this little whimper that is absolutely adorable.
9) I love dressing her in her outfits because nothing fits her tiny little body. I love how little she is.
10) I love how she stares up at us when we feed her and grabs our fingers with her little hands.
She is amazing and I could sit here all day and talk about what I love and how awesome being her mom is. She is my one of a kind lovely, whom I am smitten with. She is my new prayer partner and sleeping buddy. I cannot get over this amazing feet that God has accomplished. He has brought us together and made a family. He has made a way for something truly beautiful and I am forever grateful. To everyone who sowed financialy and in prayer for Shiloh's ransom thank you! Here are 10 things that we now love together.

No comments: