April 7, 2009

I Was Crafty Today

I have been looking for bibs that don't cost an arm and a leg and well most bibs are expensive. Who wants to pay $4 for something that Shiloh is going to spit peas on? Any who.. I was going to pitch this tan towel in the garage for a rag because the end was torn and then a light bulb went on. Ah Ha~~~ I could make bibs out of this, and the pea stains wont show so much on tan! So I scurried off
for one of Shiloh's bibs and went to cutting. Here is a pic of the four that I made today. I already had all the ribbon and iron on things in my sewing box so everything you see here cost me nothing. (most of my sewing things came from my mom) I think they are rather cute, but I did make them. I think it would be kind of silly for me to call my intense labor ugly, right? ;-) Now I am not ready to go into business, but I think that I will be proud to show up at my grandparents in Texas this weekend with nice new, cute bibs.

One of the bibs has pink and white camo ribbon with an iron on crown in the center. That is my favorite one!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I am so impressed! I really like the one that has the pink base and brown and green pokadots! (spelling?) So cute!