March 17, 2009

Some Updates

I love Spring, but I also hate it with a passion. I love the warmer weather, wearing skirts and flip flops and all the beautiful colors emerging from the dead, brown earth. I hate however the fact that my allergies to the budding trees sends me into an itching frenzy. My eyes itch like crazy, and the inside of my face itches. How am I supposed to scratch that? My tongue even itches. I take Zyrtec, use a nose spray and have Rx. eye drops to make it. It I miss one day I am miserable. This is a shame since I never want to stay indoors when it is nice out. Today I was outside all day and tonight I am paying for it with itching over drive. :-(

It has been a little busy around our place or it seems so. We have dawned a few parties, had our car inspected (it failed and we spent a day getting everything fixed), trying to book airline tickets for next month, and watching our little angel grow so fast. Tax season is rushing past us and I am getting all the paperwork together for our tax guy. With the adoption there are a lot of extra things. I will be glad when it is over for sure, I hate tax time.

This Thursday I am taking Shiloh to have Easter pictures taken. I usually don't like that kind of thing but I just had to. I am hoping that she doesn't freak out though. Kids usually don't like big furry fake bunnies. I am hoping that this place doesn't do cheesy photos. I need to get her into a professional studio and have some taken. Any suggestions?
I have been prayer leading some worship with the word sets at the prayer room lately and it has been so good for me. I really like it, but there isn't a slot open for me to do it regularly. So I am just subbing for people right now. Maybe in the future I can do it some more.

Well that is it. This is mostly fluff, but thought I would share anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had some family pictures taken at Target a few years ago and really liked it. :) For a 'cheap studio' - they did a great job. :) Ya' just don't want to buy much beyond the package or it gets expensive!