March 11, 2009

Eating Cereal

Thought I would share these pics of Shiloh trying cereal. She loves the camera, just not the cereal so much. She starts off really happy then it goes down hill from there. She had her 6mo. well baby visit today and again is very healthy and right on target.
She had a hemoglobin test today at the doctor. It is just a finger or heel stick, that test if they are anemic. Well my baby is tough because she didn't even cry. Although we couldn't keep a band aid on her finger long enough to get the bleeding to stop and she looked like she had been to the butchers. She had blood on her bib, her blanket, her toy, her body and my clothes. It was a mess.







Isn't she beautiful!!! Big Baby Blue Eyes










Not interested in the cereal. I think we'll move on to veggies next and just say good try on the cereal. Maybe we'll mix the two and get better results. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try mashed potatoes! She seems to really like those! LOL Seriously, it takes awhile for them to eat/like cerea; I wouldn't give up too quickly. But you could try it mixed with some mashed veggies, too. Like sweet potato - she'd probably love that! :) What cute pictures -- she's growing up so quickly, isn't she?! :)

Love, Debi

Somedays are Worth Remembering said...

she is growing up too quick for my liking. The nurse practitioner said that mixing veggies would be fine now that we have tried cereal for a week. She said that some kids take time to like cereal and some just don't. She'll eat when she'd hungry is what my mom used to say about me.:-)

Kristi said...

She is absolutely adorable! She is getting so big! Wow!

Annette said...

Wish I had pics of you when you began to eat soid food.
Mom