March 9, 2009

My Little World



This is my awesome family. My wonderful, loving, & funny husband that keeps me on my toes and laughing. My gift from Heaven, Shiloh who will turn 6 mo. on Wednesday,& is the most beautiful baby ever. She is starting to laugh a lot, roll over, sit up and reach for things, and today we tried cereal for the first time. It was a funny sight. I will try to up load the video from my phone.

God has blown us away with the gift of Shiloh. I never want to be the same as I was before she came into our world. We are totally different people and our hearts are expanding everyday. I am blessed and I cannot thank you who have prayed for us, gave to us, and loved on us enough. I cannot tell God enough times in a day that I love Him for His kindness and love to us. She is truly an amazing child. I cannot think about what her life, or the lack of would have been like had the Lord not broken into her situation. She will be 6 mo. in another couple of days and that is 6 mo. that she would never have had. She was snatched from the flames of abortion and placed in our home. I am so blessed and so thankful and take our role as parents very serious. I was listening to an Audra Lynn song this morning and almost started to break down and cry. The words were describing the price that Jesus paid to bring us back to God and it hit my heart again that God allowed us to pay a ransom for her like He paid for us. Obviously not to the magnitude of the cross, but He ransomed our life from death and gave us a new name. God ransomed Shiloh and her life is hidden in Him. Oh the life that she will have. Who will she be, what will she do? All this is still to be seen, but one thing that I know I will be there to see it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, she is so cute! Those clothes look familiar - are they the "Joe" brand from Canada?? I'm glad you're enjoying your incredibly gorgeous girl!

Annie Peterson said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog -- we must meet sometime! :)

And praise the Lord for Shiloh and that she is yours. :) Jesus has had the best plan for her from the beginning of time...