March 23, 2009

Daddy, Remedies, and Results

I love how men will hear that something works and go full speed ahead without hearing what "might" happen "if"....
That is what has happened in our house this last week. Shiloh, poor little lamb, has been suffering from constipation. I am sure that it is a combination of cereal and iron enriched formula but such is life. I wanted to get her back on a happier note so I told Steven that we would be adding a little prune juice and water into her dietonce a day till she was regular. Well I found out today, after Shiloh had yet again filled another diaper overflowing with poo, that Steven has been adding it into everything. Mixing it with her formula, her cereal, and oh yes giving it with a little water on the side. I was shocked at first thinking to myself... "Duh, don't you know what prunes are for?" but then I cut him some slack. I mean after all he is a guy. :-) So I called him into her room to as I was changing her diaper share in the bountiful results of his remedy.(Somehow he has missed the last three overflowing poo diapers) Ireally did need him to hold her arms away from the contaminated part of her body so that she didn't have diaper soup for dessert & I also wanted him to see first hand what the results of his "helping her" were. I told him that I would be adding the prune juice from now on and that he should stick to the original diet. He just smiled and I think that we understood each other. :-)

I thought about posting a picture of the bountiful results, but then after that 0.2 second thought I realized that no one would appreciated it quite like me. So you are spared.

No comments: