October 29, 2008

My husband is so sweet and also he is a huge fan of our little orator. She is so cute when she is trying to talk. She puckers her lips and kind of squints her eyes and boldly makes the cutest little coos that I have ever witnessed. I love it! Thought I would share them with you. Life has been crazy, yet I have had some great revelation and times of joy that I will share when I can sit down and write about it. But for now feast your eyes on my little up and coming prophetic song bird.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh she is so sweet : ) She's definitely a prophetic song bird in the making!

Debi said...

Oh wow! She has gotten so big and is so crazy cute!!!!! ADORABLE and I loved the 'singing'! :)

Anonymous said...

She is singing the praises of the Lord! So sweet! So happy for you guys! Jackie (Tracie's client) in Ohio

Annette said...

I think Steven is getting a head start with her musical talents.:)
XXOO to Shiloh