October 26, 2008

Home Away From Home

Steven and Shiloh often come to see me in the wee hours of the night as I scurry around my office in the basement of the children's home that I work at. Often times around 9:30pm or so I am not too busy and aching for my little love bug. About once a week they come and hang out for about 30 mins and I get a little fix that last me through till 11pm. Silly maybe but since we only live about 7 min. away and Steven likes to see me as well it is a nice break in our busy lives that we take and enjoy each other and our new little mini Cooper. Here is a little video that Steven sent me from his phone the other day so that I wouldn't be so lonely.

Isn't she adorable in motion!

3 comments:

V and C said...

She is adorable!!

Kristi said...

That's so sweet of Steven!

Annette said...

Snookums has changed since I last saw her. Shwe's gowing up fast and beautiful. i can't wait to see her again.
Papa Dave.