February 23, 2009

My Chirping Baby Bird





Shiloh has always been very vocal. When she was two months old she would talk and goo so much, we were amazed. Now when we go places I get looks sometimes because she is so loud and chirps. Even when I give her a pacifier she just talks around it. It is interesting at restraunts to say the least. I don't care though, I just say sing baby bird sing!







So is quite entertaining for us, and she also entertains herself well. She will just sit there or lay on her activity mat and talk and chirp to herself. We laugh so much at her. She is great!




3 comments:

Kristi said...

She's so cute! She does sound like she's chirping in the first video!

Stephanie said...

Your baby is so cute! I hope to one day meet her in person & to see you guys again!

Somedays are Worth Remembering said...

Please come my northern friends. Shiloh is anxious to meet you in person and to see the Farrows again. kristi, she is wearing your little dress outfit. I will take a picture and post it!