April 28, 2008

Praying For A Call This Week!

We are in that agonizing place of waiting. There are so many unknowns on this adoption roller coaster ride. You are not sure who, what, when, where....you kind of know the how's. :-) People ask me how the process is going or how is little baby Cooper doing. I tell them the process is waiting and I hope that my baby is growing. It is a strange thing to say, but somewhere out there another woman is carrying our little Cooper. Eating and drinking (healthy I hope) to provide nourishment for our baby and thinking about the hard choice that she is going to have to make. I cannot control her circumstances just like I cannot control mine. It is surreal to be sure.

I am asking the Lord that we would get "our call" this week. We have about 6 applications out there with multiple agencies. So it shouldn't be long before something happens. We have some friends working with our same consultants (www.christianadoptionconsultants.com), Tracie Loux and they were matched and got custody of their new little baby this last Friday. An adorable little boy born prematurely, but just for them. I am praying that just as quickly as they were called we would be called and that we would just know that it was the one.

Would you join us in praying that this week we would receive "our call", that we would be introduced to our little one. We are grateful for your thought and prayers!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

We'll be praying!