May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

Just thought that I would wish all of you a wonderful first day of May and to update you on all that is great in the Cooper house!

We are still waiting on our "call". You know where the agency calls us and says "hey we have a baby for you!"I am praying that we will get it this week. Now for me this week isn't over till midnight on Sunday. So I will be hopeful until then. Lord PLEASE!!!!!!!

I am crazy for sure, but tomorrow I will be opening up my front yard to all those who love to rummage through other peoples unwanted items, a.k.a garage sale. We have a ton of stuff donated by so many wonderful people and from my personal collection. I think that it will be a great event. My awesome friend Jennifer James and Angela Curry have so generously become my slaves for the weekend. Today we sorted and priced till we wanted to throw up. We have all types of items like tools, some furniture, rugs, home decor, linens, shoes, sleds, Cd's, movies, oh and a massive ficus tree. I am excited! Come stop by.

I sent Steven off today to Seattle/Tacoma Onething. He will be there till Sunday. He helped pick up stuff for the sale and set up heavier items, but honestly garage sales are not his thing. I am so proud of Steven. He has been so faithful to the Onething team and gone all over the place ministering in so many different environments. Rain or shine, healthy or sick he has be faithful. Last year he had a really bad sprain and was put on crutches two days before he had to travel. He was in a lot of pain and every time he played his ankle would swell. None the less he pushed through it. This year in Sacramento he was throwing up and had a fever. Over all it has been great experience for him and he has learned a so much. He is a hard worker and I hope that he can continue to travel with Onething.

I am wrapping up my year with The Daniel Academy. Trying to get everything about the organ systems in so that we can dissect something. Pigs, cats, or frogs I think. Pig hopefully since their organs are close to ours. We'll see and I will definitely take pictures.

I guess that is it. Stay tuned to hear how the sale goes and for some great sale pictures!

No comments: