April 20, 2010

I know, I know

It has been a while since I have shown pictures of our lives and how we have all grown. OK, I know that although you love Steven and I, most people who read this blog want to see pictures of Shiloh. With good reason since I think that she is just the most beautiful little girl ever! She is getting so big and her personality is just as big. I think that she is under the impression that she is 3 or even 6 yrs old and can do everything herself. She is a wiz on any playground and given the right unsupervised moment will try to dart off in another direction. She is fast on those little legs believe me. Anytime is a good time to play outside in her book. She loves going to the park, the zoo, in the stroller, and on the bike as long as you are outside.

We are trying to get her to use two words at a time. Things like "hold me", "more please".... she will say one word, but looks at us like we are new people when we ask her to use more than one word. Like "look this has been working up till now, why ruin a good system". Oh well..it will come! Anyways, I will try my hardest to get some new pics and possibly a new video up soon.
Blessings

No comments: