April 26, 2010

Here We GO

I know that I said that I would up load some new pics, and oh how I have tried. I cannot for the life of me find the little cord that goes to our camera to upload. Well then I thought I will just take some with my phone and email them to my account. I took some pics but then my phone said that it was too full to send them. I deleted some things and then got he same message. So then I was like "fine..got to find that cord". I am looking everywhere...high, low...behind Shiloh's crib, in her toy bucket...everywhere and I have come to the conclusion that our floor must have ate it. There is no other logical explanation. Our floor randomly eats things and then spits them up later. Things like shoes, socks, bobby pins...etc.. You get the picture. Ha Ha..no you don't get the picture because I cannot upload them. This sucks. I might have to buy another cord to get you the pictures. Well don't expect that too soon. Getting to the store is an event that only takes place on the weekends unless the stars align just right for it to happen on a week day.

Anyways the real reason to post is that I wanted to ask for prayer for Steve. He has several interviews coming up and would you please pray that God would open up doors to the right police department for him. He will interview with Grandview and Raytown Missouri this week. He is anxious to have a job lined up for when he gets out of school and to be honest that would help me out a lot as well. I can cut back my hours then and relax a little more. So there you have it.
Blessings!

No comments: