June 14, 2009

Just thought that I would share a few newer pictures and also pay a tribute to my dad since Father's Day is right around the corner. This year is very special for my dad, as he will be spending Father's Day with not just his only daughter (me), but his first and only granddaughter. He adores Shiloh and she likes him to, though I wished she could see him more. I recently went home for a wedding and got to have breakfast with my parents before they went out of town. It was awesome to see Shiloh with my dad. She even gave him a little love as we were leaving the restaurant. He was holding her and she put her head on his shoulder. It was very sweet for my dad since he doesn't get to hold her very often. When they come up this coming weekend we are planning on hanging out, the boys might shoot some guns, and then my parents are treating us to a pro baseball game her in KC. It is the Royals vs. the Cardinals. I am not much of a sports fan, but it is a fun experience to have with my family. It will be great to spend this Father's day with my two favorite guys and their "first" on Father's Day.























No comments: