June 6, 2008

Arkansas Shower

I thought that I would share some pics. of our family shower that we had this last weekend in Arkansas. My mom and best friend arranged for a shower at our local coffee shop. I thought that is was a great venue and later that proved to be true. We got a few canisters of coffee and the mood was set for a laid back afternoon for catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. It was a fun time & we got to see family and friends We were blessed with presents for the baby and by everyone who came to celebrate. We got a lot of wipes, some diapers, and bath stuff. A few outfits that are darling, but since we don't know that sex of our baby yet it was hard for people to shop. There was a crazy storm that took out power to surrounding towns so many of our confirmed guest couldn't show which was sad. However I feel that it was a great afternoon all together. So here are a few pictures.





Here is our cute cake that my mom picked out. It was yummy!



Opening Presents

Our Awesome gift table and decor!

Great job Robin!!


I loved it!!!!

No comments: