February 29, 2008

Oh the things we do

I have a full day today as usual. I am currently in the Prayer Room (;-) from 6am-10am, then i am going to drive to Jefferson City, MO. which is 2 1/2 hours away. I have to go there to drop off my renters background checks for our adoption. If I take them there I can get the results in 30 min., where if I mail them in it will take up to 3 weeks. We are having our second "last" interview on Monday and I need everything turned in. Oh the things that we will do. I like to drive though because then I can listen to teachings or Cd's that I have missed and it gives me time to think. After that I need to be in KC by 3:30pm for my briefing with Dana Russell's team. After that EGS service at the missions base and then to bed. A full day for sure. I think that is pretty normal for me, I am always on the go. I do and do until I am exhausted. Little Baby Cooper will soon put a stop to that I think. I am sure that it will be a welcomed relief once I hold my little one in my arms.

1 comment:

JenniferJames said...

I was praying for you guys this morning, and now I know "how" to pray! Safe drive and good luck!