February 25, 2008

Here we go!

Well Steven arrived safely home from Sacramento, CA. at 2am Monday morning. The conference was good, but Steven spent it sick. He was a little ill when he left last Wed. but it developed into a full blown cold while he was in CA. It rained almost everyday in Sacramento which made it a little cooler than expected. Onething leader Dwayne Roberts also spent the weekend sick with a cold. They set up a bookstore to sell t-shirts, teachings, and CD's. Luke Wood, Tim Riehmer, and Justin Rizzo lead worship and Dwayne Roberts, and Wes Martin spoke. It was a good turn out and hearts were defiantly touched through the worship and preaching. Sometimes traveling is really great and sometimes it is hard. But God showed up in Sacramento and it was a wonderful time.

We are meeting with our case worker today at 2pm for our final interview. I am nervous and hope that the house is clean enough. I am not sure exactly what she will be looking for. I have a fire extinguisher, and know all my exits. The kitchen and bathrooms are clean, the two rooms I though would matter the most as far as cleanliness. I has thought about baking some bread, but thought that might be over doing it a little. We will have some coffee and tea available and go from there. Don't worry, I will post a run down of the events that take place. Till then, blessings!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I like your comment about baking bread and how that might be overdoing it! I'm a Kristi too! From Winnipeg, Canada....we met Steve when he was up here in the fall! I just found your blog recently =)