July 18, 2009

Shiloh Update


I just thought that I would throw out a couple of pictures of Shiloh for those of you who haven't seen her lately. She is crawling around so well lately. She is very fast and sometimes her legs carrier her faster than her arms can keep up and she will do a face plant. She pulls up on everything and occasionally will let go with her hands and stand unaccompanied for a few seconds. She loves being outdoors and being in he bath tub, Her personality is so sweet and fun with an easy going disposition. She like to go swimming as long as the water isn't to cold. She is still in her "I only want mommy" phase, but once I am out of sight does well with most everyone. Today I took her in our bike wagon for the first and she loved it. She is getting so big too fast. What happened to my little 6 lb baby? She loves her daddy and juice pop sickles. She had been drinking from a straw since she was 8 mo. and has a sippy with a straw that she loves. She feeds herself small veggies like carrots and peas, and just got her taste for banana's back. That is all that I can think of now. She is a joy to be around and most everyone that watches her begs us to watch her again which makes me so happy. There are lots of babies that are cute, but I want my children o be a blessing to everyone that they meet. I hope that we are on the right track.
Blessings!




No comments: