May 27, 2009

Cuteness in a Cart

Today we went as a family to lunch then to Lowe's. I decided to carry Shiloh in since we wouldn't be long and I love to hold her. I saw a little cart and then decided to see if she would fit. It was a garden center cart so it was smaller than normal. Well you would think that I handed Shiloh the moon. She was so happy to be sitting up like a big girl. She was holding on tight like a carnival ride and smiling from ear to ear. It was precious. We couldn't stop laughing because it was just so cute. Don't you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness -- such cuteness!!!! What a big girl and so happy! LOL

Stephanie said...

Definitely a cutie!!

Kristi said...

She's so adorable!

Israel said...

That's our girl??? It's only been like 5 months since I've seen her and she on her way to toddlerville. ugh.