July 1, 2008

Little Princess

Our hearts are swirling as we think on and pray for our little girl. We had thought about a month ago that we were going to get a little girl, however the reality of it is too much for words. I know that little boys are sweet, but a little" twirly"(my nickname for a girl) for our first child is precious.

We are so blessed and can't wait to figure out the name and start shopping for all the fun stuff that comes with a girl. Ok well I can't wait to go shopping. Steven is still as you know a guy, and well that isn't really his thing.:-)

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Ah, we've gone PINK!!! Fun.
Here's what I know about guys and little girls... he may not be thrilled about shopping and all, but hold on to your hat, Stephen is about to get knocked off his feet. Little girls really do a number on big boys!

I'm so excited for you guys!!

Daughter of the Lord Jesus said...

I am sooooo excited for you both! Congradulations! Praise to Lord for His sweet gift to your family. Your little one will have daddy wrapped up...YIPPIE!

Daughter of the Lord Jesus said...

Hey I left the last comment then realized my name was not anywhere--
Tonya Lafayette