September 18, 2009

What A Whirlwind

So since last Thursday I have had multiple people in my home and I think that Shiloh is getting sick of it. First Steven's parents were in town for a few days, then my parents came in on their heels and left this last Tues. Mon-Wed I went to work and then Thurs morning a friend of our that is in from Israel came to stay with us till Sunday. I feel like my home has a revolving door. I don't mind, however I see some wear and tear on poor Shiloh. Every time anyone walks by her or bends down to talk to her she clams up, looks for me and just wines. I think that with everyone picking her up and getting in her face she has just had her limit. Of course there is the matter of the top front teeth trying to break through. They are coming slow, but coming none the less. Coming up Mon. the pass of our life should settle down. I will keep her home just to let her relax bit. Shiloh is a trooper though and as social as she is I think that there is a part of her that likes to be a loner to.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hope she's had lots of alone time before we arrive so that she enjoys us and doesn't get sick of us in her space =)