August 24, 2009

3,2,1 Blast Off

I am on the count down to leaving for Haiti. I leave Wed at 3pm so the clock if ticking and I am feeling that last minute stress of packing and saying good bye. I started packing Shiloh's things, as she will be staying with friends for the first couple of days. I almost started crying. I went to Wal Mart and got the last of the things that I needed and washed towels and clothes for the fam while I am gone. I think that it is always harder for women to go away than men. Things just don't get done when we are not around. Amen..
I am going to be making baby food for Shi, making her a mommy video, finalizing packing and printing tickets off tomorrow. Among forty more things that i am not thinking of that I will remember just as I am walking out the door to go to work tomorrow. It will all come together and I will be back before you know it.

3 comments:

SJ said...

may you have a safe journey to haiti =)

Anonymous said...

You are going to have an amazing journey with the Lord to Haiti and we promise to love Shiloh well and talk about her awesome Mommy all the time!!!! :) Love ya!

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful time! I pray that the Lord would break in wherever you go in your travels, protecting you and shining His face upon you. Would signs and wonders and salvations follow all of you on the trip!